Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mail Mail everywhere and not even the kind I can take home to Mother

It seems these days I am surrounded by junk mail appearing in huge piles in my physical mail box at home



Or 50+ pieces of email per day in my other email inbox

It is insane - I have unsubscribed repeatedly to many of the emails I get at this address and yet they keep on coming. What does a girl have to do to get off an email list?

At least for the physical junk mail I do have some recourse - I can get one of the handy (free or purchased) NO JUNK MAIL stickers like the one below to place on my letter box


And it actually works the rules are as follows as per the Australian Post:

"Simply put a "No Junk Mail" or "Addressed Mail Only" sign or sticker on your letterbox if you don't wish to receive unaddressed mail items including catalogues. These signs are available from most hardware stores and post offices. "

No comments:

Post a Comment